|Position / Job Description :||Ward Coordinator||
|Name :||A. Bronn
|Contact number :||023 615 8013|
Duties & Responsibilities
Vision and Objectives of Department
- This department is responsible for managing and coordinating Ward Committees and Public Participation within the Langeberg Municipality.
- Their aim is to strengthen public participation governance and to deepen democracy through effective and efficient public participation processes within the Langeberg Municipal area by placing our people at the centre of development.
- The function of the department:
- To render the managerial support service to the Office of the Speaker
- To manage and effectuate an effective Participatory Ward Committee System.
- To assist in smooth service delivery and enhance public participation activities by the Community Liaison Workers.
- To train, support, and provide resources to ward committees.
- To develop a culture of participatory governance that encourages and creates conditions for communities and stakeholders to participate in:
- Implementation and
- Review of its IDP
- Preparation of the budget.